When to Call Attorney Russell Bernstein
Lawyer Russell Bernstein is the type of experienced Broward County attorney you need when skilled, aggressive defense is important. Call the Russell Bernstein law offices today to receive a Free Consultation with a leading South Florida defense attorney with a proven track record of success.Fight Traffic Tickets
If you’ve received any moving violation and want to fight it, we’re the traffic ticket defense attorney to call. We have experience successfully defending clients in all types of traffic ticket cases including:
- Driving on a suspended or invalid license
- Driving without a license
- Speeding (including driving at high speed)
- Street racing
- Road rage
- Improper turn
- Following too closely
- Red light and stop sign violations
- Failure to yield to emergency vehicles
- Rear-end accidents
- Hit and run
- Leaving the scene
- Fleeing and eluding
- Repeat DUI
A DUI arrest and conviction can have serious consequences for your life. It’s important that you get immediate, experienced representation by a top DUI attorney in Coral Springs, Hallandale, Weston, Miramar, Pembroke Pines, Boca Raton and nearby cities.
Russell Bernstein has been a skilled, successful Coral Springs drunk driving lawyer since 1997. He understands the law and is familiar with the judges in South Florida. This means that he has the right strategy for your DUI defense based on the specific circumstances.
If you want to continue to drive to work or school while your case is pending, you must request a hearing within 10 days for a hardship license. Our law office will request a hearing and attend it with you, so call us today toll free at 855-352-8425 for a DUI lawyer in South Florida you can depend on.
We offer drunk driving defense in Broward County, Dade County, Palm Beach County and throughout Florida for first DUI arrests, repeat DUI arrests, boating DUI and underage DUI.
Before you admit guilt or make a plea deal, give us a call. We’ll come running to your defense with the goal of having the charges dropped or reduced, and Russell Bernstein will defend you vigorously if your case goes to trial.Provide Criminal Defense
Russell Bernstein is an experienced criminal defense attorney in Hallandale Beach, Weston, Coral Springs, Boca Raton, North Miami, Pembroke Pines, Miramar and all the communities of South Florida.
He has been a leading defense lawyer in Broward, Dade and Palm Beach counties since 1997, and he has defended cases in courts and before judges throughout South Florida. In other words, he has the experience and strategies to aggressively defend you against charges from misdemeanors to second-degree felonies including:
- All moving violations
- Drunk driving charges such as repeat DUI, boating under the influence (BUI) and under-21 DUI
- Drug crimes such as possession, sale or distribution and drug trafficking
- Domestic issues including domestic violence and child sexual abuse
- Assault charges including aggravated assault and battery on a law enforcement officer
- Fraud and identity theft
- Theft, robbery and burglary
- Weapons charges
- Charges of being a habitual offender
- Juvenile charges such as underage alcohol possession, drug possession, fighting, gang-related charges
- Probation violations
If you’re concerned that your record will prevent you from getting a job or will be discovered by others, we can seek to have your criminal records sealed or expunged (removed). Call us today toll free at 855-352-8425 for a free consultation regarding expunged or sealed records in Broward, Dade, Palm Beach or any other Florida county.South Florida Locations for your Convenience
With several South Florida offices, we’re nearby, and we offer a Free Consultation, so call today.
- Coral Springs: 954-752-2010
- Hallandale Beach: 954-652-2101
- Weston: Toll Free 855-352-8425
- North Miami: 305-893-3553
- Boca Raton: 561-910-4115